Looking for dog portraits in Ireland?
Get your dog immortalised in a beautiful personalised portrait right here in Ireland by the super talented April Curtin.
Whether it’s for your own pooch or a friend’s pet, grab this great gift right here in association with Precious Portraits & Pawtraits and ScoobyBox.
How it works:
- Purchase the print size you would like below
- We will email you the requirements for the portrait (pictures of your dog)
- We will submit the pictures to our artist
- You & our artist can discuss how you would like the portrait to look
- Your portrait will be completed & sent to you within approximately one week
The prints available are:
- A4 (21.0 x 29.7cm) portraits for just €60.
- A3 (29.7 x 42.0cm) portraits for just €70.
- A2 (42.0 x 59.4cm) portraits for just €80.
- Christmas Baubles. 1 for €25 or 2 for €40.
- 8×4 inch Plaques (20.32 cm x 10.16cm) these include a portrait of the dog and their name for only €35.
Portraits usually take a week after you place the order, but can vary depending on size.
About the Artist:
April Curtin is a talented dog portrait creator and has been interested in art from a very young age.
“As a child I always loved art, and I always loved animals. So it was natural for me to try and incorporate both! Now I work closely with like-minded animal lovers and create personalised and unique portraits of their best friends for them to cherish forever.”
The quality of the photos she receives is the biggest factor in the final result.
“I love working with high quality photos. I surprise myself with the details you can pick out when you look at it for long enough. My favourite part is when the owners reflection is visible in a dog’s eye! A few of which I have done lately have brought tears to eyes, as the dog had passed.”
April recognises the importance of her work for each and every customer.
“That’s another reason I love what I do, to bring a moment of healing to those who miss a best friend and want a forever keepsake of them looking down on them. I remember one customer said to me very simply on receiving her portrait of her dog that had passed, ‘thank you for bringing my baby home’. That was very touching for me.”
Keep in touch with ScoobyHub’s latest offers! Enter your email below:[yikes-mailchimp form=”1″ submit=”Join”]