Do you take vitamins to boost your health and help you feel better? Well, your dog could do with some too!
Pettura is a new range of vitamin supplements for dogs. Just launched in Ireland this year, the products are designed to make it easier for dog owners to give their pets the health-promoting vitamins they need to live a long & happy life.
Liquid supplements for dogs
75% of dogs are not receiving vitamin supplements. Despite the majority of pet owners understanding the benefit of vitamin-rich diets, and the fact that 60% of people take these supplements for themselves.
Nanci Creedon M.Sc. CDBC the qualified dog behaviour consultant with the International Association of Animal Behaviour Consultants is a huge advocate of the Pettura brand.
Nanci Creedon and Thalia Heffernan with her dog Leonard at Pettura’s recent
doggie lunch in The Dylan Hotel, Dublin. (Image credit : Leon Farrell)
“I recommend supplements to pet owners because they are a valuable component of a comprehensive care program for animals. Throughout a dog’s lifespan vitamins are needed for different reasons, from overall growth as a puppy and receiving an adequate amount of vitamins as a senior.”
“Pettura had this in mind when it specially formulated its no-pill concept that dogs will actually ingest easily. Within two weeks, there is 100 percent guarantee that you’ll notice a positive difference in your pet.”
The essential vitamins that you need can also greatly benefit your pup’s health, but how do you give them to your dog? Breaking pills up is never easy!
Designed in a liquid formula with a pre-measured pump, they can be easily given to your dog to promote good health and help prevent problems down the road. Just add it to their food or their favourite treat to offer a vitamin boost and your dog should the effects in as little as 15 minutes.
The products are made in a human pharmaceutical facility using human-grade ingredients to ensure the highest possible quality for your pooch. Owners can have peace of mind knowing that the scientifically formulated, drug-free solution is helping to keep their dogs looking and feeling healthier.
“People understand that eating right and getting enough vitamins are essential to a proper diet regimen, but there is a disconnect when it comes to our pets. Supplements can be very beneficial to maintaining a pet’s general health and wellness during their lifetime. By launching our line, we hope more people start making supplements part of their dog’s daily routine – just like they do for themselves,” said Maria O’Donnell, Marketing Manager for Pettura.
Pettura is suitable for all sizes and breeds of dogs, and comes in five different easy-to-dose formulations to meet your pet’s needs, including:
- Pettura Calming (€29.99)– In 15 minutes, lessen the level of stress and anxiety that dogs experience in certain situations with a combination of valerian, chamomile and L-Tryptophan.
- Pettura Multi-Vitamin (€29.99) – Full of antioxidants such as vitamin E, green tea extract and vitamin C, this supports general health and wellness, boosts vitality and a healthy immune system function.
- Pettura Healthy Joints (€29.99) – Boosts flexibility and mobility for healthy joints and reduces discomfort with a formula that will have aging dogs acting like a puppy again.
- Pettura Oral Health (€29.99) – Reduces tartar build and freshens breath without brushing dogs’ teeth. It is formulated to flow naturally throughout the dog’s mouth after it has been applied.
- Pettura Skin and Coat (€29.99) – Promotes a healthy exterior to keep skin nourished and coat shiny with a combination of biotin, zinc and fish oil.
Does your dog have any vitamin deficiencies? Let us know in the comments.
Lucky ScoobyBox customers will be receiving a FREE sample of Pettura products in their June ScoobyBox 🙂 Join up here to receive your sample along with your box of toys & healthy treats.